Colorado Attorney Mentoring Program
The Colorado Attorney Mentoring Program (CAMP) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. The purpose of this policy is to inform you how CAMP governs the collection and use of information collected on websites and CAMP Digital Properties (CDP) maintained and operated by CAMP including, but not limited to mobile applications.
This policy, and all policies referenced herein, shall apply to all members of the CAMP community including mentors, mentees, administrative officials, staff, alumni, authorized guests, delegates, and independent contractors (the “User(s)” or “you”) who use, access, or otherwise employ, locally or remotely, CAMP’s IT Resources, whether individually controlled, shared, stand-alone, or networked.
- CAMP is not responsible for the content, privacy, or security practices of any non-CAMP Digital Property.
- CAMP uses reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect personal data collected and under our control against loss, misuse, or alteration. However, CAMP cannot provide an absolute guarantee to the security of any information you transmit through CDP because no method of transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure.
- CAMP collects personally identifiable information (e.g., email address, name, or phone number) which you expressly and voluntarily provide to CAMP through CDP to register for events, to register for the program, or to join a mailing list.
- CAMP may use that information to fulfill your request for our information, services or communicate information that may be of interest to you.
- CAMP does not sell, trade, or share your information with third parties unless one or more of the following conditions apply:
- You expressly consent to share the information;
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, as required by applicable law, or other legal processes;
- When a business need arises, CAMP may share participant email addresses with service providers acting on CAMP’s behalf to conduct outreach, development, and advertising campaigns, who have agreed to protect the confidentiality of the data.
- Any participant who does not wish to have their email address shared with a service provider should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CAMP limits the information collected to only the minimum information required to complete a visitor’s request. At your request, CAMP may remove any contact information you provided from its database by contacting email@example.com.
- CAMP may automatically aggregate visitor information of CDP unless you take steps to browse the internet anonymously.
- Personal data automatically aggregated may be used to improve the content of our websites, analyze trends, investigate security concerns, and identify system performance or problem areas.
- CAMP uses server logs to automatically collect information concerning the internet connection and general information about visits to our websites.
- The information CAMP collects is based on IP addresses.
- An IP address is the location of a computer or network and is not linked to your specific email address in any of the log reports or other material compiled by CAMP.
- CAMP does not associate your IP address with any other information held by CAMP that can specifically identify you unless we are required to do so by law.
- CAMP may utilize online identification technologies such as cookies, web beacons, or log files to automatically track web browsing patterns.
- The information generated by the cookies about your use of the website includes your IP address, and this information is transmitted to and stored by the services.
- The information may be shared with third-parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s or a similar service’s behalf.
- CAMP does not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google and other similar services. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you in this manner and for the purposes set out above.
- When you use certain CDP, CAMP may use location technologies, such as Global Positioning System (GPS), radio-frequency identification (RFID), or near-field communication (NFC) to determine your current location or enable specific automated responses when a mobile device enters or leaves particular areas.
- CAMP does not share your current location with third-parties unless required by applicable law or other legal processes (e.g., subpoenas or court orders).
- If you do not want to share your location information, you can turn off the location services for the mobile application located in your account settings or your mobile phone settings or within the mobile application. However, doing so may prevent you from using specific functions of the application.
- CDP reference to any specific service, company, or organization does not constitute CAMP’s endorsement or recommendation.
- CAMP may contract with third-party vendors to place our advertisements or other communications on non-CAMP websites and digital properties.
- If you would like more information about these practices, go to aboutads.info.
Cookies and web beacons are small files that may be transferred to your computer or mobile device through web browsing software to evaluate your use of websites, compiling reports on website activity, and providing other services relating to internet usage.
IT Resources include computing, networking, communications, application, and telecommunications systems, infrastructure, hardware, software, data, databases, personnel, procedures, physical facilities, cloud-based vendors, Software as a Service (SaaS) vendors, and any related materials and services.
|Responsible Person:||CAMP Executive Director|
|Approved By:||CAMP Executive Director|
|Approval Date:||April 20, 2020|
Policy Disclaimer Statement
The Colorado Attorney Mentoring Program retains the right to review this policy periodically and make changes as deemed necessary. Willful failure to adhere to published policy or protocol may be met with CAMP sanctions.
 To learn about your choices in connection with these practices on the particular device on which you are accessing this policy, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp and http://www.aboutads.info/ to opt out in desktop and mobile web browsers.